Mosie Tips & Tricks
There Are A Few Things To Keep In Mind
When Using Mosie.
Timing is everything! Mosie is most effective when used within 12 hours of the first sign of ovulation.
Air bubbles are the enemy. Here’s how to prevent them:
- Before transferring the sample to your Mosie Syringe, pull the plunger of the empty syringe all the way up and push it fully back down to remove air.
- When transferring the semen sample, keep the tip of your Mosie Syringe close to the bottom of the cup.
- Once the sample is in the syringe, slowly push the plunger forward until the sample is as close to the tip as possible without expelling it.
Use your additional Mosie Syringe with another semen sample within 18–36 hours of the first sign of ovulation.
So how do you know when you’re ovulating? For the best accuracy, we recommend a two-part approach:
- Closely monitor your cervix and cervical mucus for the initial signs of ovulation, which you can find here.
- At the same time, use an ovulation predictor kit to confirm that ovulation is approaching.
Use the semen sample within one hour of collection — the sooner, the better.